Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Alum Creek fun

After running errands with Mom, she promised to take me somewhere. I was really tired of riding in my cage in the van all morning. She asked where I wanted to go, hmmm, does she really have to ask. We headed to Alum Creek and was happy to see very few vehicles there. There was more wind than we had at home, but luckily Mom was prepared. I really didn't care as it is fun to run in the wind. We ran for a long a time and I even went in the woods, I came out pretty quick though as Mom was not happy that I got out of sight. She had already turned around and I was coming up behind her but saw something exciting and went in to check it out. I guess that was not a good thing to do.

There were several other dogs there, but I never really go to "meet" any of them. We had a long walk and were back to the van and a man and his pointer came to their car. He came to meet me and was very impressed that I was such a good boy. He thought I looked very smart. Well, yea, I'm a Weimaraner?? What did he expect. He talked to Mom for a long time and was very interested in my bird training. Although he recommended a vibration collar and Mom told him what she thought about that. Whew... I sure don't want "vibrations" on my neck!!!

No comments: