Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, November 13, 2010

Go to the Park!!




Mom wanted a nice picture with my championship ribbons and since she had a headache at the trial we didn't stay for pictures. So today I was SOOO excited to go the park and then realized we were doing pictures. I thought we were going for fun, not another photo shoot. Don't you think Mom already has enough pictures of me?? I sure think so. I really was not INTO getting my picture taken as we were at the park!!! There were dogs walking around and having fun, and I was supposed to pose for pictures. I don't think Mom was thrilled with any of them, but she did get these two that are okay.

Then we got to enjoy the park!! Finally!! We took a walk all the way around the path. It was pretty hot out there though. We didn't come prepared as we didn't know it would be HOT! So we just did one loop and then came home to chill.

Then we went out in the back yard and Mom and Gary put away equipment and I ran around and played. Then we played chase. I LOVE it when Mom chases me, it is one of my favorite games.

No comments: