Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Great Way to Start a Day

Wow - we got to grind food today. I was surprised as I didn't know we were doing that today. We had beef liver, beef heart and chicken livers. I always get to taste test as well as help put it all away. There were a couple bonuses in the chicken livers too - chicken hearts!! They are YUMMY treats and I got to eat all of them that Mom found.

We are heading to Alum Creek to run soon too. We just have to clean up and Mom get her shower. Boy, I'm glad I don't have to take a bath every day, that would NOT be fun!!

No comments: