Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, November 15, 2010

Training Time!

Mom didn't get home until after dark tonight so we could not go run. But we trained tonight in the new training room. I really enjoy our training time. We did all kinds of fun games including catch and retrieve a tennis ball. Mom is teaching me something new too, and that is really special as there are a lot of cookies involved. I enjoy it so much, I never want it to end. I stand in the training room staring at her hoping she will get the hint and come back to play some more. Off to work on the sad face... maybe THAT will get more play time!

No comments: