Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Day tomorrow

I am so excited about Turkey day. Gary came home early and then Mom came home - it is HOLIDAY time and that means good food!! And I got to play outside tonight before all the sleet started, it was so much fun running around and around the backyard.

The best part, Mom has 4 days off work. So we will have so much fun playing and learning new things. I really like to play with Mom. AND.. we got a big box of new cookies yesterday. There were venison cookies, salmon cookies and some really good duck cookies. I already tasted the duck cookies and I even tried to steal the package but Mom knew what I was doing. Maybe I can sneak them later. She also bought more turkey beanie weenies and those are yummy too. I got those after having my nails done last night. Glad that is done!

Happy Turkey day!

No comments: