Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Alum Creek

Mom and I bundled up and went to Alum Creek this morning. It was actually warmer there than at home. We both got very warm in all our layers. I was on a track and Mom was not happy as I was getting really far away from her, she even ran twice to try to catch up with me. She finally made me go back the other direction when we got close to the woods. Then I went to visit a dog right before we left and she was not happy about that either. She thought I was behind her but as soon as she turned around I ran to see the cute little dog. Then the dog chases me and I thought that was fun. Mom apologized for my "rude" behavior, but we had fun playing chase! By then, it was time to go home, and we probably would have come home even if it wasn't!

When we got home, I told Mom I wanted to go out back. I ran to the back corner and started hunting - I found the bunny!! I knew he was there as soon as we pulled in!

No comments: