Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, November 12, 2010

Rally Class

We went to rally class tonight and had soo much fun. We got to do two courses, none of that heeling in a circle before class. Mom and I really don't like the heeling in a circle thing. So it was great to just go in and do courses.

Everyone was very blah after class though. Just one more class and Wild Weavers is closing. We have had so much fun at our rally classes and I have come so far. I started when I was just a baby and had no idea what focus was all about. I remember we never could heel in the circle as I just tried to get the other dogs. Mom always made me work way on the other side of the building away from all the other dogs.

Hans' mom took some pictures of us in class, she even got a great picture of my Flip finish!! I love to do the flip finish!!


And look at how good I can heel now!

No comments: