Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, November 8, 2010

Where did the daylight go???

Well, I was sure disappointed tonight. Every night, Mom comes home, I eat dinner, Mom and Gary eat dinner and then a little while later we go play in the back yard. Tonight, same routine except Mom went in the office instead of outside. I INSISTED she take me outside. I kept running back and forth, so she asked what I wanted. I think she knew what I wanted?? our routine. So she took me to the back door and IT WAS DARK. Huh, how did THAT happen??? I want to go run and play in the back yard, it can't be dark. I don't like the time change, I want to go outside and play.

At least Mom played with me inside. We had a lot of fun and played a lot of games. I am glad they moved the family room and made a training room for me. We will sure get to use it a lot now that it is dark so early. Maybe we will have to change our schedule and go out and play before we eat??

No comments: