Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back Yard Fun!

What a great night. Mom was home before dark so we hurried outside to play. I was able to hunt and run and we played the "get yer butt" game. I really like to be chased! Then I tried to find the ground hog next door, but he was not around. Usually he sits right on the other side of the fence and stares at me and then runs under the shed. We have stare downs! It started getting dark, so we had to go inside. But it was soo much fun.

After dinner, we worked on some jumping and heeling and all kinds of fun stuff. Mom is showing me a new way to do pivots and I think it is fun. We've had a hard time with them as I have to stand up and walk backwards in a half circle. Once I was standing, I was okay, but Mom was not sure how to teach the stand and turn. We are finally getting it!! I really like learning new things, you earn a lot of cookies for new stuff. And we are learning "turn back" so the I turn around and run away from Mom to go do something. That is fun too as when I "turn back" there is a pile of cookies to run too! woohoo!!

And it gets better. Mom bought us a cupcake at the Suisse cake shop, it was chocolate peanut butter and the frosting caused me a lot of drool. I kept trying to sneak a lick as it was just so delicious. Maybe she could get those for training treats! I never steal things off her plate, but I sure tried to steal the cupcake.

I wonder if she has any more fun stuff planned for us tonight.

No comments: