Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, November 26, 2010

New Collar

I got a new collar last night. Mom was afraid that I would not like it since I am so picky about energy. (It is a Phiten Titanium "collar") She thought if I wouldn't wear it, she could, so she got it for me to try. She put it on me and I really liked it, not to mention I look good in it!

When we go to bed, mom always takes off my regular collar but left this one on me. She thought this may help with my neck since it is out every time I go to see Dr. Karen. During the middle of the night Mom and I bashed heads really bad and she could feel heat in her shoulders. A few minutes later I scratched really hard and my new collar came off. When Mom found it, she put in on herself since her neck hurt.

This morning, we get up and I look at Mom and she is wearing MY collar. Hey, that is mine!! I kept poking it with my nose. Mom, that is MY collar, why are YOU wearing it?? She finally took it off and put it back on me. Geesh!! She buys me a new collar and then she takes it. I'm glad I noticed. I really like my new collar, it makes me feel good!!

No comments: