Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fun Saturday

We had a fun day today. We played outside for a long time. We played with our bumper and we played "tag" and best of all, Mom chased me and played the "get yer butt" game. That is one of my favorites! We had two "training" sessions, as Mom calls them, but I just call them FUN. We did a lot of fun things including chase and playing in and out of my cage.

Mom did a lot of things around the house today too and I helped!! I like to help Mom do things, and I usually make it a lot more fun :)

I am now a tired boy! Thank goodness for my pig, he is such a nice pillow when you are exhausted.


No comments: