Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fun afternoon


When we went to run Mom made me wear my coat. I wasn't quite sure why as it seemed nice outside. Well, it was embarrassing as I was the ONLY one with a coat on. Finally Mom realized I was HOT and she let me take it off. It was really nice out there, perfect Weimaraner weather! We had a lot of fun going new places and seeing so many other dogs there.

We did whistle work while we were there too. Mom thought this may help with my bird work as well as I get so far away from her that she wasn't sure I could hear her or not. So the whistle is easier for me to hear AND we get to practice.

We had a lot of fun and it felt good to have my ears flapping in the wind!!

No comments: