Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, November 5, 2010

Rally Class

We had a fun class tonight, everyone brought snacks to celebrate our titles. We took a pumpkin roll and Hans brought carrot cake muffins and tiny tots. Kaos made cookies today and brought them to share. I think it is best that treats are brought for US. We have to do most of the work you know. If you recall, I was completely responsible for one course as Mom wasn't even awake yet.

We had a lot of fun at class tonight, we did 2 courses. It is kind of sad though as we only have 2 more classes until next year. What are we going to do with all our free time??? Maybe we can find another class to sign up for until next year. That is a long time with no friends to visit.

No comments: