Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, November 20, 2010

The challenges continue

Our next run was challenge free, it was Level 2 and our first DQ of the weekend. It was a fun and twisty course and a moving down for the bonus. I did a great job and even earned a 2nd place!!

We had some down time before our last run and took a nice walk. It was nice "Weimaraner weather" outside :) Mom bundled up, but I loved it!!

Mom walked our course, paced around awhile and then came and got me for our turn. We started our course and then, what is that?? A bucket? A big bucket with water dripping in it. It was right at signs 1 and 2. What is a bucket doing there and why is water dripping in it. I MUST check it out. Wow, I have never seen a bucket on our course before, that was cool.

We had another good run (well, after we figured out the bucket!) and we earned our second DQ of the day. We had to wait on our score and our ribbons and then we packed up to head home.

No comments: