Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

This is Alum Creek

Since we spend so much time at Alum Creek, Mom took pictures to share what it looks like. See why I like it so much?? You can run and run and run and then run some more. And you can go so many different places. We went somewhere we have never been before today. Our normal spot was really busy so we went to the dam. I had to stay on my leash though as Mom was afraid I might fall over the "edge" haha!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!





No comments: