Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends. I had good food today, turkey and filet mignon. Gary said we got our white meat followed by our red meat. I really don't care if it is red or white, they were both very good!!

Mom and I played tonight too and that was fun. We can't go outside though as it is raining. I had to go out to potty and got all wet. When I came in I kept going between Mom's legs to dry my back on her pants. She got a towel to dry me off, but it was too late, she was soaked too :)

Off to take a nap....

No comments: