Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, November 26, 2010

Destruction!

That is one thing that I really like to do. I like to get things and just rip them apart. That is why I am a good shredder for Mom. But I like to do it to more things than paper. I found this bucket today and thought it would be fun to tear apart. First you stomp it and hold it down with your feet:


Then you grab the top with your teeth


Then you pull it as hard as you can

And then you SHAKE IT!!!!


That is how you officially destroy the bucket!!!!

No comments: