Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another fun class

We had agility tonight and it was so much fun. We did weaves and chute first. I did really great weaves, I know because Mom kept calling me "Awesome Edge" I had no mistakes, hit my entries every time and completed them fast and accurate. I also did the chute tonight with no help, just pushed through!

Then we went to the contacts station and I found out I am now doing full height contacts. I really didn't notice as I just like to run over them, but I heard Mom mention it. I do a very good job on my contacts and wait for Mom to release me. I did a good job tonight, but Mom kept getting in trouble. Susan told her to just RUN as I would follow, duh... what does Mom think I'm going to do??? She had to repeat an exercise 3 times!!!

Then we moved to the teeter and table section. I have no problems with the teeter anymore, but we were working more on front crosses than anything else. Mom got in trouble again because she called a front cross and pull. Boy, Mom sure gets in a lot of trouble....

Two more weeks of class and then we move to the next level. I hope Mom can handle it!!!

No comments: