Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Good Helper!


When Mom and Gary carried the teeter to the yard from the deck, they noticed all the new paint was chipped off the ends from it banging on the deck. Mom took paint, paint brush and a bucket out so she could put the teeter across the bucket and paint both ends at once. Well, you know how much I love to paint! I waited until the time was right, she was bent over and concentrating and painting and I ran by and grabbed the brush right out of her hand. I wanted to help!! She made me bring it back to her and unfortunately the only thing *I* got to paint was my muzzle!!

No comments: