Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another fun weekend

We had another great weekend. We all worked on Saturday to get the agility equipment painted. Mom and I would take breaks to go run or to go train. I have been working on my poles and my jumping exercises. We spent a lot of time outside. Mom opened all the doors and put a baby gate over the garage door. It was funny because the wind was really strong and it blew a lot of leaves in the training room. It almost looked like outside. We worked really late to put the last coat on the dogwalk so it would be ready for Sunday.

Sunday morning Mom and Gary carried out the table and the dogwalk. So now everything is done except for the Aframe and tunnel bases. Mom has to put one more coat on the tunnel bases and Gary is getting closer every day in finishing the Aframe. So now my agility course is almost complete. Grandma and Grandpa came at lunch time and they all went out to eat. I was sad as I wanted to go too. But it was great to see them AND they brought me good leftovers. Mom and I went out in the back yard and I got to run around and hunt and she read a book. It is fun to just sniff around.

No comments: