Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Great day!

Mom and I had a lot of fun today, I was able to play outside after I chewed my bone. Then we went out and played at lunch time. Mom added the broad jump to our course, we have not done it in a course before. Mom was not surprised when I just sailed over it with no problems. I've been messing with Mom on my weave entries too, when we are running a course, I enter between 2 and 3. And then were were just out walking in the yard and I went through the correct entry. You should have seen the look on her face :)

We went to see Dr. Karen tonight and she was surprised how well I was doing considering I have been doing agility now. I only needed some adjustments in my sacrum, my neck was great! The only bad thing is that I could not play tonight since I was adjusted. Mom and I went out to walk in the back yard and I volunteered a few things. I did the tire, the teeter (with a 2o/2o!) and the broad jump.

No comments: