Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, April 30, 2010

Off to Seminar

We are headed to an obedience seminar this weekend. We will be doing clicker obedience, Novice to Utility. We are excited as it is so much fun to do all the different exercises. Well, all except for the stays. Sitting still is NOT my thing.... I know the basics of almost all the exercises and just need some fine tuning. APDT rally level 3 requires a lot of the utility exercises so we have already been working on those. Good timing as I could move to Level 3 competition the end of May, just need one more Level 2 leg!!!

Have a fun weekend, I will let you know all about it when we get back.

No comments: