Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Where IS Mom's Shoe??

Ok - BUSTED! I love to carry Mom's shoes, it just comes natural for me. She has an older pair of slip on's that she wears in the yard and garage when working. She was looking for it Saturday morning and could only find one. She looked all around, and still no luck. I was thinking "uh-oh" wonder where I left it?? It couldn't have been my fault, could it?? Well, she cleaned the downstairs Saturday morning and then looked all over the upstairs Saturday evening ... still no shoe. This morning Gary told her that he would probably find it when he mowed the yard. She agreed with him, as she knew it was not in the house.

Gary found it in the corner of the yard, all full of buds from the tree. Guess I better be more careful in what I carry outside. But it was in the corner where all the squirrels and birds are, so I probably carried it out and saw something much more exciting. At least it wasn't wet!!!

No comments: