Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Work from home day!




Mom could finally work from home today. She has not been able to for a month because of all the extra work she has been responsible to do. I have really missed our work from home day as I get lots of extra food and treats and get to sleep under her desk and more training time at lunch time.

We had french toast for breakfast and now I get to enjoy my marrow bone. As you can tell, I am a very good boy and keep it on the towel so I don't get blood and marrow on the carpet or my bed.

It's going to be a good day!

No comments: