Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, April 2, 2010

Another fun night

We went to rally class tonight and had a lot of fun. We did an APDT course first and it was really tight and twisty. But it had THREE jumps in it - woohoo! almost as fun as running agility. Cindy told us that if we can do that well, then courses at trials should be easy. It was actually a lot of fun even though it was difficult. Then we did an AKC course, it was okay but they just are not as much fun as they are pretty simple and boring.

We also went out to run in the back yard tonight. We did at lunch today too. I run, play and have fun and then lay under a tree and chew a stick.

No comments: