Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 4, 2010

My agility yard!

Woohoo I got to play in the agility yard tonight. It was so nice!!!! It was cool outside and I now have a dogwalk and table to play on too. We did several dogwalks and jumps to the table and sends to the table, I was so excited to play. Then we did a few sets of weaves and Mom said my weaves are faster and I am lowering my head and starting to push through them. My rhythm is getting much better too and I am single striding almost 100%. We used the bunny toy tonight and we played tug a lot after the table, dogwalk and weaves. I really like to play tug with the bunny!!

We have half Mom's cheesecake left from the Cheesecake factory, so we are going to eat that for a snack tonight. I cannot wait. I had a taste of it earlier and it was really good. I hope she gets it out soon as I am ready to take a nap. It has been a long weekend...

No comments: