Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Classes

Mom and I had fun at our classes this week. We went to agility and rally. We worked on a lot of sends and front crosses in agility and I am getting really good at them. We did longer sequences with the contacts including a lot of jumps and both the aframe and dogwalk in the same sequence. Mom doesn't even have to remind me to stop on my contacts anymore, I know my job! She runs past and I know I have to stop until she tells me "OK." The teeter was also a lot higher this week and even volunteered to do it! I also did several very tight wraps on jumps that Tiffany even said was hard for a big dog.

In rally we did one difficult course and I was a good boy. I still need my "target towel" for my drop on recall, but I can do it with my towel. That is something we have not worked on for a long time, so I have not learned how to do it yet without the towel. Then we played "my dog can do that" and we all had so much fun. Every one was laughing and having a blast. One of the things we had to do was I had to stand/stay and Mom had to hop across the room. She started skipping at first and then realized that was not a hop. I was really embarrassed. She could tell by the look on my face when she returned. But everyone was pretty impressed that I could do that. (although I think they were more impressed that she could do her part!!! )

No comments: