Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another fun course

Mom set up a pretty tough course for me today, but I did a great job and no off courses. I did miss my weave entry as Gary was "judging" and I looked at him as I sailed over the triple and then missed the entry. I also "surfed" the table like my Grandpa Rock. Mom usually stands on the same side that I approach, but this time she went to the other side and I was trying to get to her and the table was on its side. I did the entire course, held my contacts, and then was rewarded. Mom said that she will make sure tables have sand bags at trials to make sure that doesn't happen again.

We are going to eat dinner and then take a walk at the park. I can't wait!!!!

No comments: