Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, April 30, 2010

Rear Crosses!

Wow, did you know you can run any agility sequence with rear crosses? Mom and I didn't know that, but we found out last night - everything had to be rear crosses!!! I haven't been doing rear crosses very long, so Mom was very proud of me that I was able to do every one of them successful. One was a little iffy as the jump angle sent you in the opposite direction and then you had to make a very sharp turn, AWAY from the aframe!! But we pulled it off. We rear crossed teeters and dogwalks and tunnels and LOTS of jumps.. even the weave poles!!

Then we were able to do one sequence any way we wanted and Mom tried to front cross on the poles and I did not see them. She got in trouble... and had to do it over. Dawn told her that she blocked my view!! This time she just did a shoulder pull and I had a really nice entry. I think it is called "trust your dog!" :)

No comments: