Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

No sniffing allowed!

Mom and I were playing agility tonight and having fun and then she sent me to a tunnel and I smelled something REALLY good. So I put my nose to the ground and followed the trail. She says she told me to come back, but I don't think I heard her if she did. Next thing I know she is walking in the house with the training bag. hey, come back, I want to play...

I went in the house and she was sitting in the chair and working on the computer. She didn't even know I was there.. and wouldn't acknowledge me. What's that all about???!!! FINALLY she asked if I wanted to go play and we were able to go back outside and play. Thank goodness, it was too nice to stay inside.

No comments: