Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Play Time

What a great week so far, both nights Mom and I have spent over an hour playing in the back yard. We set up a course last night and Gary came out and watched me. He was very proud of me. I really like playing agility and beg Mom to go out to play. Then we play some retrieve and do our bird work, and we do some rally and obedience. It is just so much fun. I don't want to stop, I could stay out there and play all night. Oh, and then Mom chased me all over the yard tonight, I really like it when we play the chase game.

No comments: