Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Flip Flop Weather is back


Woohoo! Mom got out the flip flops - I forgot how much fun it was to play with flip flops! She took them off to sit in the grass and I walked over to see her and then slowly took one and away I went, tossing it in the air. I would catch it and throw it on the ground and bark at it and throw it again.

Then I was a very good boy and I carried them in the house for her. She had her hands full with the training bag and her book and phone and all her other stuff.

I thought that was great to get rewarded for carrying the flip flops!!!

No comments: