Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Double and Triple

Mom dug out the double jump and triple jump from the shed today. I think she is now starting to realize the things we *haven't* done since I have a trial coming up soon. I have done the double at school a couple of times but never the triple. She got them out and set them up in the training yard. She set up the triple in a sequence and then had me do it once. Then she did a lead out and sent me over two jumps to the triple. I sailed over it with no problem, even with her pretty far behind me!! Well, so much for learning those.... what's next!?!?

No comments: