Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, April 26, 2010

Edge WINS!

Mom and I usually go outside every night and do something. Well, tonight it was cold, wet, rainy, damp (whatever else Mom said...) but I REALLY wanted to go outside. She told me no, we would play in the house. But... but.. I want to go outside. There are such good smells out in that wind! I gave her sad looks and then a few cries and then some more sad looks. I even did a little pouty face. And then I won!!! We went outside. And guess what, she said, oh, I guess it is not that bad out here. (But with a winter coat and gloves, I would think not!)

We even went out a second time after I had my nails done.

No comments: