Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, April 10, 2010

SNORING

Wow, what a busy, fun day. I played all day long after making food. I ran around the back yard and then Mom and I trained for awhile. I got a little distracted as there were birds everywhere. I would try really hard to pay attention and then they would fly over my head. After dinner Mom and I took a walk, there were kids on bikes everywhere. It was a lot of fun seeing all the kids playing outside.

I have been snoring under Mom's desk for quite awhile now. But she woke me up so we can get ready for bed. Another big day tomorrow... I LOVE weekends!!!!

No comments: