Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, April 1, 2010

GREAT CLASS TONIGHT

We had so much fun at class tonight. We did the contact sequences first and I did all my contacts and front crosses and even lots of wraps on the jumps. I even got to be the demo dog to show everyone else how to do the wraps. Then we went to weaves/table and I did ALL my weave poles every time AND hit every entry. We did weaves and jump/weaves and even two jumps to the weaves. One time I even slid right in and still hit the entry. The table smelled really good, but once we put it in the sequence and I was working I got right on and laid down like mom asked. Then we moved to the teeter/chute section. Mom and I have been working on the teeter on the deck for two weeks now and I had no problems with the teeter. I even did an "extra" teeter when Mom was walking the course. But she was proud of me :) Then we did a lot of front crosses after the tire and the chute and 180 jump sequence. We had so much fun and I did a perfect job!!! Mom said I can move to the next level if I continue to do so well.

No comments: