Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New toy!

I found a new toy today in the spare bedroom. We took it outside tonight when we went out to play. First we played agility and it was so much fun in the cool weather. I did great weave poles tonight and hit all my entries. I was doing teeters while Mom stood behind and would do my "bottom" and wait on her. We had a lot of fun. We also practiced some heeling and Mom thought I did a great job and gave me a lot of cookies. She kept telling me I could "go play" which means I can go do whatever I want, but I wanted to play with her!!! It was just soooo much fun!

Then we played with my new toy. Doesn't it look like fun!!

No comments: